Terms and Conditions of the Evolutionary Journey Prologue 2020
As a participant of the Evolutionary Journey Prologue 2020:
- I promise to attend all the group coaching sessions. If I know that I will not attend any of the group sessions, I promise to communicate it as soon as possible and listen to the session recording.
- I promise to be on time to all group sessions unless I’ve already communicated that I will be late.
- I understand that all materials presented in this mentoring program is copyrighted by GIFEW. I promise that any notes I take will be for my personal use only.
- I promise not to participate in gossip. If I have a complaint, I will take it to someone who can resolve it or do something about it.
- I promise to come to the group sessions prepared by having done all the assignments.
- I promise to be coach-able, which means open to the coaching provided. It is my sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through participation in this program.
- Under no circumstances shall the GIFEW Ltd and/or GIFEW leaders or mentors be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from my participation in this program or reliance on information or advice provided or transmitted by any other participant in this program.
As a participant of Evolutionary Journey Prologue, I agree to maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality of all personal, professional, and contact information given to me about others in the mentoring program. This information from any source and in any form, including, but not limited to, paper record, oral communication, audio recording, and electronic display, is strictly confidential and should not be shared with others, regardless of whether they are in the program or not. Breaches of this agreement may result in forfeiture of program participation.
Confirmation of Participation/Acceptance of Program Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible for our mentoring program, you have passed an application process and agree to maintain a professional relationship with other program participants. As a member of the program, you may appear in videos or photos taken at our events and other activities. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you grant us permission to include photos and/or videos that may contain images of you in the official program materials.
We are committed to your success and getting the full value out of the program and that requires a full commitment from you.
The success of the program for all participants relies on the highest integrity. We reserve the right to terminate any participant’s program without refund if they do not honour their agreements.
Evolutionary Journey Prologue 2020 is organised and supported by GIFEW Ltd. If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for the live sessions*
Session n. 1
November 27 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 2
December 4 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 3
December 18 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 4
January 15 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 5
January 22 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 6
February 5 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 7
February 12 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 8
February 19 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 9
February 26 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 10
March 4 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
Session n. 11
March 11 (5 - 6.30pm UK time)
*GIFEW reserves the right to change the date and time of the live sessions.